Surpass the Point of No Return!
As the boundary between dimensions tears apart, Giratina VSTAR plunges the world into the abyssal shadow of the Lost Zone! While Aerodactyl VSTAR harnesses this distorted power, Magnezone, Drapion, Hisuian Goodra, and Hisuian Zoroark also appear as Pokémon VSTAR to show off their own astonishing skills, joined by Kyurem VMAX. Above the shadows, Enamorus V and Radiant Gardevoir conjure up dazzling magic in the Sword & Shield—Lost Origin expansion!
You may return your merchandise within 15 days of receiving your order and we will deduct the cost of shipping from your refund. Due to serial code on back of FiGPiN's we will not allow returns (All sales are final on FiGPiN's). Please return the item(s) in the original box and packaging. Blemishes to packaging will not be considered as part of a damaged item. All replacements will be at the discretion of customer support.
Once Customer Service issues you a return label, items must be sent back within 30 days. If you send items more than 30 days after the return label is issued, a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. Refunds will be issued within two business days after the receipt of goods to the original form of payment. Shipping fees will be deducted from refund.
The following are exceptions to the return policy above:
- Apparel may not be worn or washed and must have all original tags attached.
- Non apparel items must be unused and in their original packaging.
- Mystery Boxes are not eligible for refunds or exchange.
- Items purchased in bulk, defined as purchases with 6pcs or more of the same item, are not eligible for returns.
- All sales are final on items with a possible chase variant. Mint condition is not guaranteed on these items.
- Due to the nature of the items all electronic products cannot be returned. All sales are final.
To Return an Item
Contact us: email@example.com